Monday, March 4, 2013

Sinking Hole!!!

I would like to get some discussion started just to find out what people know and what they think may have happened.  I know it's not the normal thing you see here on our blog, but in the light of structural issues happening all around us, do we see the ground falling out from under us a lot more these days?

I'm not blaming anyone here in particular, but given the latest accident in addition to the ones in the past with bridges, roads and ships do we need to take a step back and maintain our infrastructure?  How do we go about taking a poll of what is to be done and how to go about doing it?  Is it government led or is it private sector's responsibility to make aware the issues that are out there?  Our infrastructure is aging and we should be seeing upgrades, but we're not.  At least I haven't!

I would like to know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment